Based on the “Agreement of approval of the Regulation of the Transversal and Professional Competences from the UMH University Degrees”, in its chapter II, article 4, section 4.5, it establishes that:
Knowledge of Foreign Languages
- The accreditation of the knowledge of Foreign Languages will be recognised until a maximum of the total of optional credits established in the corresponding Studies Plan.
- In agreement with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, taking into account the level acquired by the student, the recognitions of credits will be as follows:
Certification obtained Number of credits assigned C1/C2 24 B2 12 B1 6
- The certification of those levels must be issued by an official competent institution.
- The credits obtained in each level will not be cumulative.
- The student's record should reflect the recognition of this type of activities by expressing the description of those and the number of recognised credits. These credits shall not be considered in pursuit of the average of the student's record.
Therefore, from the Language Laboratory of the University Miguel Hernández of Elche, we give all students the opportunity to obtain the supporting language level official certificates in order to meet this requirement and others established by the various laws and regulations.
If you want to know more about the Agreement of approval of the regulation of Recognition of Transversal and Professional Competences of University Degrees from the University Miguel Hernández of Elche in full, please click on the link below: