When choosing the payment method, you should provide the material fee
|MODALITY||COURSE||MONTHLY PAYMENTS *||IN TWO PAYMENTS||IN ONE PAYMENT|
|TRAINING (material not included)**|
UMH STAFF: PAS, PI and PDI, students and FSIE group
55€ / month
|Enrollment fee: 220€|
2nd payment-direct debit (November): 220€
ERASMUS STUDENTS and EUROPEAN
EUROPEAN VOLUNTEERS of ELCHE’S CITY COUNCIL
60€ / month
|Enrollment fee: 240€|
2nd payment-direct debit (November): 240€
*The payments will be made from the 1st to the 5th of each month
**Course Materials price:
- Level A1/A2:
- Student's Book: 23,25€
- Workbook: 13,75€
- Nivel A2:
- Student's Book: 20€
- Workbook: 11,10€
- Level B1:
- Student's Book: 25,90€
- Workbook: 14,35€
- Level B2:
- Student's Book: 23,00€
- Workbook: 11,60€
- Level C1:
- Student's Book: 24,25€
- Workbook: 14,97€
These courses can be funded from the Tripartita Foundation. Call us and find out!
PROFILES ELEGIBLE FOR THE DEDUCTIONS
- UMH community includes: students who are already enrolled at UMH; UMH personnel ( PAS, PI, PDI); UMH alumni and FSIE collective.
- UMH extensive card includes: People in possession of a valid UMH extensive card
- Solidarity card : Who can benefit from this? People who are unemployed, pensioners with minimum incomes, people who belong to non-profit organisations or other charitable groups.
- Large family : people in possession of the title of extended family in force
- Disability certificate > 33% includes: those people in possession of the disability certificate equal or superior to 33%
- General: all those who do not comply with the above-mentioned conditions
To benefit from any of the modalities mentioned earlier, you must submit the appropriate supporting documentation once formalising the enrollment and the payment.
If you wish you can access our refund policy.